DROP/DropConnect products interface with [E]ISY?

Merlin

Hey folks,

I'm still investigating options for controlling the water supply to my home and closing the valves automatically when leaks are detected, etc. After looking at a bunch of other options, I am looking at higher-end systems like DROP.

I have found the the DROP Home Protection Valve offers everything I'd like to see from a water monitoring solutions (usage, flow, pressure, leak detection, reporting/alerting, auto-shutoff). It also integrates with their water filtration and softening products, which I am also considering. It looks like the app it provides is pretty detailed, and I appreciate that their service doesn't require a subscription for use. It is primarily cloud based, but can also operate local-only.

While I don't absolutely need a solution that integrates with the ISY, it would be nice if it does. Is anyone else here using the DROP system and do you have it working with ISY? I didn't see a NodeServer for DROP, but maybe it is there under another name? I see it does have Alexa support, so if nothing else it can be accessed indirectly via that interface I suppose.

Thanks!

Edited by Merlin