ISY->EISY migration experiences, questions

I migrated my ISY to my new EISY last night. By and large, the migration was nominal. Comments follow.

The migration process entirely neglected to migrate the SMTP information, left it blank/default.

Is there really no way to change the communications ports, which are now grayed out?

I had a folder named "Spares" that contained disabled devices -- those in cold storage that were set up but not installed. After migration, I had the folder, but it was empty. I logged in a few times to see if it was just a persistence thing, but it stayed empty. Today, when I logged into the EISY, they were suddenly there. I can't explain this, but it was weird behavior.

There are some new capabilities that look interesting, but are entirely neglected by the Wiki manual. These include:

1. Everything about the Networking screen in Configurations.
  2. In the Email screen, what is "enable TPM?"
  3. In the email targets ("Groups"), there is a configuration field in which you can choose either "Regular Email" or a bunch of carrier-specific emails. But changing this value for one target seems to change it for all targets. Plus, there's no explanation of what this does or why you would use it. I thought it might help me send SMS as well as emails, but the "all for one" behavior was too squirrely for me to risk playing with.
  4. The upgrade instructions hint somewhere about not having to use an Ethernet cable anymore because the unit has WiFi. The Wiki talks about entering and exiting WiFi setup mode. But the Wiki doesn't talk about how to set up WiFi, and there is no obvious WiFi control in the Admin Console.

Is there someplace I need to be looking other than the Wiki page?

Finally -- and this is not actually a migration issue -- some time back I managed to damage or delete the Admin Console Java file and ended up having to download it again from the website. IIRC, for some reason, it gave me default screens with no devices. I believe I ended up downloading the Java from the ISY itself, and I got the proper household configuration. However, every time I used the Console, I would get the error in the image below. It was entirely uninformative, yet it didn't seem to keep me from doing anything. I was hoping it would go away when I migrated to the EISY, but it didn't. How can I get rid of the error and get a clean install of the Admin Console summoner and all its associated files, one that works properly?

Thanks for your help.

image.thumb.jpeg.d24fe7be22ce48b59222fd9e2a754cf5.jpeg