Honeywell Home Node Server?

Kentinada

Is anyone able to use the Honeywell Home Node Server? It hasn't been updated since Sept 2022.  I was able to install it. I used to use this a couple years ago at my old house.  I had a Honeywell Developer account per the instructions but I don't remember my password.  When I try the reset pw option, I never get a reset email.  I tried registering again and it said my email address was already used. Wondering if this system is dead? 

I'm having similar problems.  I've had a developer account for several years, but my old API did not work.  I created a new API, got my Keys, and when I enter my Keys on the azure website and asked to log into Honeywell Home, I'm told my login is incorrect.  I'm not sure if this is the same site I use to access my thermostats, but I can log into that site (https://www.mytotalconnectcomfort.com/portal) successfully.  Do I need an account on a third site?  Attempts to reset my password fail (as others have stated above), saying my email address is unrecognized in the system.  I'll stay tuned here to see what develops.

The Dev account keys I created a couple of months ago are getting status for the Thermostat. So the service still appears to be working.

I never did get a password reset for either the Dev Account or my Honeywell Home account.  The Honeywell Home login did show a brief error regarding account errors related to account migration. Maybe they are in the process of consolidating all the Resideo Properties into a single Rosideo Login.  Will retry after the holidays. 

12 hours ago, Kentinada said:

Still no response from support after 11 days.  This can't be good. 

I ran into a similar problem when I tried getting support from Resideo because the setup for the Honeywell Node Server wasn't producing the desired results. I went through their support chat line, opened a support case, emailed their developer support address, and followed up multiple times over several months, and never did get a response.  It's now been almost a year since I started down that path. I eventually gave up and just decided to integrate Honeywell thermostats into my home automation setup through Home Assistant. 

@Kentinada It's pretty easy to setup. I installed it on a Raspberry Pi, and the instructions available through the HA site are easy to follow.  I like eisy for most of my home automation routines, but I use HA to build and customize the user interface that controls everything from my iPhone. It allows access to those devices accessible via eisy plus many others, including the Honeywell thermostats. It also has a high WAF (wife acceptance factor), at least in my case. 

BTW - there are lots of posts in the UD forums re: other users and HA, so you may be able to get a sense of what they experience with a few quick searches. 

Edited by dwengrovitz