Smart connect Bridge for Select Blinds motorized shades

midrar

When we built out house 3.5 years ago, I went with a non smart motorized shade from Select Blinds. It came with a remote where I could manually control those shades by assigning each shade to a channel,

It looks like recently, they came out with a Smart Connect Bridge hub that will allow for some level of automation. Ex. Alexa, control4, etc. 

Are there a lot of Eisy users that also have select blinds motorized shades? A PG3 plugin would be great, otherwise some creative rules through Alexa and Eisy. 

I have Levelor blinds that don't have an open API so you can't make a PG3 node unless you want to try to reverse engineer it, if that is even possible.  It does however link to Alexa.  Alexa has a skill that lets you trigger events with a url.  This skill is free and as far as I can tell lets you make unlimited url's.  Once you have a url trigger for an alexa scene, you can use the ISY network resource to issue that url.  It is limited in that it won't report status of the blind and you can only trigger the blind to go to one spot per url.  It works just fine for a simple open/close command.  Pearl here, it seems that you need to use the primary account login for Alexa to get it to work.

https://trigger.esp8266-server.de/

EDIT:  Here is how the network resource will look in isy.

image.thumb.png.83dc772868428cd7bdfabe8a6e4b86e1.png

Edited by apostolakisl