Errors setting up weatherpoly on PG3x / eisy

cosyn
Go to solution Solved by cosyn,

I finally got around to installing and migrating to eisy/PG3x from my 994i and polisy (PG2). I had restored PG2 to PG3 on the polisy and attempted to migrate from PG3 to PG3x in eisy but received errors and instructions to install all of the NS's manually, so I did that. I installed them into the same slot numbers as before.

There are two issues I'm experiencing:

1. Data is sent from CumulusMX to PG3x. The PG3x weatherpoly NS in eisy shows as online. The humidity and temperature show up correctly in eisy. I mapped incoming data to NS keys as shown. However, several nodes (illumination, wind, precipitation) display the humidity or temperature instead of the corresponding data. In the PG3x Nodes tab, I see that all of them have data matching CumulusMX except for illumination. [edit: figured this one out. "Fixed it" by closing and reopening admin console]

2. I have hundreds of programs with weatherpoly written into them. However, the programs that have timedata show the following error. I take it that eisy can't "see" the new PG3x NS as being the same. Any advice on how to point the eisy programs to the new weatherpoly NS without going through and manually updating each program? 

Any tips appreciated, Bob @bpwwer

Screenshot 2023-12-30 230930.png

Edited by cosyn
solved one issue

Looking back at the changes, I don't see anything that would have made the nodes created by the PG3 version different from those created by the PG2 version.  I suspect that something happened during the migration and it marked the programs that way.

I don't know if there's a way to fix that or not, I'd suggest opening a support ticket with UDI.