How do I remove Node Server HA entries

stevehoyt

I have a nodeserver that I have taken off line. 

I have deleted it in PG3x, and entries for it no longer show up in the ISY admin console.

The entries are still showing up in the HA entities list. I have restarted HA and they are still there.

The status of them shows up as "devices has no entities". The shows a reference to the former slot where the nodserver was. 

Is there a way to remove them from HA?

Thanks

@shbatm

I would have hoped if I deleted a nodeserver that the HA entries would go away upon restart of the HA integration and HA.

Do I really need to delete them manually ? I have over 30 + entries for this nodeserver.

I saw that there is a  isy994.cleanup_entities service that now runs automatically, but it seems as though it only works for items with ignore symbols. Since mine are gone now, in the Admin console, I can't do that.

Anyway 2 questions.

1) If I delete a nodeserver what's the best way to get rid of those nodeserver items in the ISY HA integration.

2) If I decide to add it back later in the same slot, are there any implications associated withdoing this. 

Thanks

Steve

I think it used to delete them but I believe a change was made so in case HA or ISY doesn’t start or communicate correctly with the integration, then the integration could have deleted all your entities accidentally.

Just delete them in HA. It may require a HA restart if delete option is unavailable. 30 entities won’t take long really. 

Edited by brians