Schlage Plugin Error

TUhl01
Go to solution Solved by Goose66,

Appears to be periodic REST call failure that I’m not handling gracefully. Since it’s an authorization error it’s also posting the notification that’s never getting cleared. 
if you can turn on debug logging and capture more info, I can release a new version that ignores the periodic error.

• Solution

I've had  put in a note to fix it in next release. But as I mentioned, it is a non-fatal connection error very infrequently returned from the Schlage API the plugin uses, and the data is updated on the next poll. But it adds the notification when the error occurs. So even though it's logged as a warning and the plugin recovers on the next poll, the notification just hangs out until you clear it. Shouldn't cause any issues in the operation of the plugin.

12 hours ago, Goose66 said:

I've had  put in a note to fix it in next release. But as I mentioned, it is a non-fatal connection error very infrequently returned from the Schlage API the plugin uses, and the data is updated on the next poll. But it adds the notification when the error occurs. So even though it's logged as a warning and the plugin recovers on the next poll, the notification just hangs out until you clear it. Shouldn't cause any issues in the operation of the plugin.

Thanks - Topic Closed