Can't Access Polyglot

Setup: Eisy also running HA on it

I have had my system working properly.  Eisy controlling Insteon Devices.  Polyglot Nodeservers functioning for SONOS and Govee.  Running the HA overlay and it was working great.

Now when I try to log into the Polyglot site, I get an error that says Http failure response.  Coincidentally (or maybe related), HA is still working for any of my non-eisy devices, but can't connect to Universal Devices.  All eisy programs and controls still work natively through the Admin Console.

I have tried pressing the power button on the esiy, and unplugging it and plugging it back in.  Around the time it quit working, I did change the login and password on the Admin Console.

Ned help!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2024 at 9:34 AM, tpolito said:

Setup: Eisy also running HA on it

I have had my system working properly.  Eisy controlling Insteon Devices.  Polyglot Nodeservers functioning for SONOS and Govee.  Running the HA overlay and it was working great.

Now when I try to log into the Polyglot site, I get an error that says Http failure response.  Coincidentally (or maybe related), HA is still working for any of my non-eisy devices, but can't connect to Universal Devices.  All eisy programs and controls still work natively through the Admin Console.

I have tried pressing the power button on the esiy, and unplugging it and plugging it back in.  Around the time it quit working, I did change the login and password on the Admin Console.

Ned help!

Late response but have you tried the default username and password? I have had eISY reset the password several times after updates to the point that I haven't changed it back because it's a royal pain in the rear end. Try admin/admin.

Cheers!

TRI0N