PG3x sign-in failure

Go to solution Solved by JerryR,

Periodically, when attempting to sign in to PG3x, I get 2 responses: "Successfully signed in.." , immediately followed by Auto Sign-out due to delayed response from PG3".  Restarting PG3 via rebooting the EISY or via the portal remote connection temporarily resolves the issue. Buy process of elimination, It appears this is happening due to the Blue Iris Poly. If I Stop this Poly, the problem goes away. I also tried deleting a number of the camera nodes (the one that appeared in the log to be most active), but no joy. I have tried reinstalling all the Nodes. It seems to take some time for the failure to occur, usually PG3 remains active for some amount of time, usually 1+ hours, but fails for sure overnight. Attached is a screen shot after relaunching PG3x. Thanks in advance for your guidance. 

Screenshot 2024-03-05 09.00.15.png

37 minutes ago, JerryR said:

It seems to take some time for the failure to occur, usually PG3 remains active for some amount of time, usually 1+ hours, but fails for sure overnight.

Probably best to download a log package the next time this happens and open a support ticket with UD. Attach the log package for them to review. 

https://www.universal-devices.com/my-tickets

Also, since you think it has something to do with the Blue Iris plugin go into the details of that plugin, change the log type to "debug" and then restart the plugin. Allow the plugin to begin and stabilize (maybe 5 minutes) then download that log package and include it with your ticket. There might be something happening with that plugin on startup that can help UD find something causing the issue.

40 minutes ago, JerryR said:

Auto Sign-out due to delayed response from PG3

I've never seen this issue. But again I don't leave the dashboard logged in/open for long periods of time either. 

• 2 weeks later...