Commands worked yesterday but not today

Hello,

I'm seeking assistance with the Ratgdo plugin. I “believe” I've carefully followed the instructions provided by Goose66 and Paul's site, as well as reviewed numerous forum posts. However, today I'm encountering an issue where there's no response to commands.

Yesterday, I completed the installation on two openers, and everything was working perfectly fine. I could issue commands such as open/close, turn lights on/off, and monitor motion status changes both from UDI Mobile and the Admin Console interface. The only notable difference was that UDI Mobile displayed "1" and "0" instead of descriptive labels like "open" or "closed," whereas the Admin Console interface showed the labels properly.

Today, I can see word labels on both the Admin Console interface and UDI Mobile. Additionally, if the status changes via traditional buttons or motion is detected, I can observe those changes being reflected. However, commands issued from either the Admin Console interface or UDI Mobile do not produce any action.

Should I expect to see a command when monitoring the level 3 log in the AC of EISY? If so, there isn't one present, but I can see log entries in PG3 when a command is sent from either the Admin Console interface or UDI Mobile.

I restarted the Node Server, but I have not deleted the nodes and re-discovered. Goose66, I’ve DMed you a screenshot of my ratgdo configuration and the debug logs from PG3.  I’m utilizing the included MQTT with EISY.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.