Sonoff MQTT energy readings not available in programs

Go to solution Solved by sjenkins,

I had this posted in the PG3 MQTT forum, but the more I think about it, it is not a polyglot issue. The nodeserver seems to working fine.

I have flashed a Sonoff s31 (not Lite) with Tasmota and added it to my PG3 devfile using the "s31" type as described in the MQTT configuration help.  It's brought into the admin console fine and all the energy values display in the console as shown in the attached screenshot.  However, I am unable to "find" the device (control or status) when creating programs.  In other words, I cannot use any of the values for anything. The device, in this case named sSonoffs31POW, does not appear in the control or status list in programs. (Other, non-energy Sonoff devices appear fine).

The icon for the device in the device list shows two cute red and blue arrows flying off the device, which I have not seen before.  Does this mean it is detected as an energy management device?  Is it possible I am unable to access it in programs because I do not have the UDI energy management module? Is that even available? Any other ideas?

image.thumb.png.9c2c779e6c899a56e0f78f822eae747f.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...