Power Failure Start-up Sequence

Here is what I think is happening:

We have fairly regular power outages due to high winds and lots of trees in our province.

When the power is restored - the eisy and st-sonos plug-in starts up way sooner than the sonos speakers can initialize.

My st-sonos routines do not function correctly unless I restart the st-sonos plugin after the sonos sytem is up and running.

Is there a program or routine I could use to restart the st-sonos plugin say in 5 minutes after a power restore?

Thanks for any help ...

@dstanley Hi dstanley,  Does your plugin show "Disconnected" when this happens?  My st-sonos plugin disconnects every few days and I have to restart it once or twice a week.  We tried to fix the issue in the thread below, but it hasn't been resolved.

Apologies to @bpwwer as I never saw his last post there until today.  Unfortunately, Bob, version 1.0.10 didn't fix my problem.  

If dstanley's issue is not the same as mine, I'm sorry for hijacking this thread.  The other thread was closed by whomever decides that threads should be closed.

Ross

I’m not too sure if it says disconnected but I don’t think so. I think it just enumerates the Sonos system before the devices have finished their reboot/startup so it doesn’t know they exist. 
When I ran this program as a docker in my UNRAID system I could delay the startup of it to allow the Sonos devices to be started prior to the program so I didn’t have this issue. 
I was hoping I could have a program reload the plugin say five minutes after a power restart.