Schlage Lock Status

I've just installed the Schlage plug-in, and it works very nicely. Thank you.

The issue I'm having is setting the deadbolt's status in a program. I am given a list of my variables or a numerical choice. Is this correct?

When setting the status of the battery in a program, it works as expected.

I've attached screenshots below.

Thank you!

Screenshot (15).png

Screenshot (16).png

25 minutes ago, Goose66 said:

This looks like profiles from different plugins stepping on each other. Try going to PG3 Dashboard for the Schlage Plugin and click "Load Profile." Then restart the Admin Console.

I tried your suggestions with no change. I reinstalled the plug-in thn clicked on load profile before starting the admin console with no changes. I deleted the plugin and installed it in a different slot, then clicked on load profile before starting the admin console with no changes.

I will take a look at the Schlage Plugin code and profile to make sure there are no errors, but the plugin simply relies on the "Deadbolt status" unit of measure for reporting status, which the Admin Console seems to acknowledge in the "Deadbolt Position" display out to the right of the value selection. This is a built-in status unit of measure, so all of the text decoding and drop down lists should be handled intrinsically by the Admin Console.

Here are the values and there associated text (from the API docs):

0 - Unlocked
100 - Locked
101 - Unknown
102 - Jammed

Edited by Goose66
6 hours ago, Goose66 said:

I will take a look at the Schlage Plugin code and profile to make sure there are no errors, but the plugin simply relies on the "Deadbolt status" unit of measure for reporting status, which the Admin Console seems to acknowledge in the "Deadbolt Position" display out to the right of the value selection. This is a built-in status unit of measure, so all of the text decoding and drop down lists should be handled intrinsically by the Admin Console.

Here are the values and there associated text (from the API docs):

0 - Unlocked
100 - Locked
101 - Unknown
102 - Jammed

These will work for me. Thank you!

53 minutes ago, Goose66 said:

I have released a new version that should fix how these values show in the Admin Console's programming interface. Enjoy!

Thank you!