Timing issues?

Ever since upgrading to the EISY, I have noticed a couple issues that happen from time to time.  I have logic to send a text if an outdoor light is turned on during the daytime - this was to provide a warning if someone mistakenly turned on a light during daytime.  

After getting the EISY, around 15% of the time, I will get a text saying the path lighting was turned on during daytime.  I will delay the time the path lighting comes on by a minute to avoid this message, but wonder whether the problem occurs now do to EISY's faster processing. 

A second situation which has cropped up since getting the EISY is where I use light switches to turn on more than a single gang of lights.  For example, when I tap the porch light switch once, it turns on the porch light.  Tapping it twice within a 3 second period turns on additional lights around the house, and the driveway lights.  Similar type of approach to turn on the kitchen lights.  

I wonder if this is a contact bounce issue where the EISY is just fast enough to see any contact bounce as a separate switch press.  Thinking of adding logic to ignore a second switch press if it occurs before 1/2 second since first press.  

Has anyone noticed similar situations, and have a more elegant solution?

Edited by Michaelco
Wasn't finished - Instead of hitting enter key, hit Ctrl+Enter

I use a similar approach in certain places but have always used a fast on or off when on or off as the logic. ie:

IF

x switch is status off

and X switch is controlled  fast off

THEN.

Can also be done in the  on mode:  on then fast on.

Your trigger light will change twice: once with the off, and then changed to the scene of the other lights to ON.   (or vice versus --> full on, then to the level of the scene)

this might eliminate your issue if you were to change your "trigger" a little bit.