Replacing A Weather Station

Go to solution Solved by bpwwer,

@bpwwer, hail took out by old weather station and I've now replaced it with another Ambient Weather station.  I deleted the old station on my Ambient Weather network and when I restarted the Ambient Weather node server, it saw the new one but kept the nodes for the old one.  What's the best way to get rid of the old nodes: Delete and reinstall the node server or manually delete the nodes in either IoX or PG3?

Mark

Edited by mbking
1 minute ago, Ross said:

@mbking I assume you're asking this of @bpwwer.

I believe that putting his handle in the body of your comment (using the @ sign) will place a notification in his inbox.

Good luck,

Ross

Ross, thanks for reminding me. I was in a hurry and it slipped my mind. Thanks again. 

• Like 1
  • Solution
14 hours ago, mbking said:

@bpwwer, hail took out by old weather station and I've now replaced it with another Ambient Weather station.  I deleted the old station on my Ambient Weather network and when I restarted the Ambient Weather node server, it saw the new one but kept the nodes for the old one.  What's the best way to get rid of the old nodes: Delete and reinstall the node server or manually delete the nodes in either IoX or PG3?

Mark

If they show up in the PG3 interface, first try deleting them there.  That should delete them in PG3 and IoX.  If they're not in the PG3 interface, but just the IoX, then delete them from the admin console.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, bpwwer said:

If they show up in the PG3 interface, first try deleting them there.  That should delete them in PG3 and IoX.  If they're not in the PG3 interface, but just the IoX, then delete them from the admin console.

I deleted them from the PG3 interface and that deleted them from IoX.  Cleaned everything up.  Thanks.