OAuth error showing devices

I have always used the portal login when using ud mobile today it stopped working with oauth error when showing devices

With ud mobile I can login to the portal fine and can synchronize devices/variable etc fine

I added the credentials for local network login and that works fine. How do I fix remote access using the portal

iop v 5.8.0

IMG_0282.png

11 hours ago, burke said:

After update to iOS UD Mobile 1.1.60 today, I am now getting these oAuthPortal 404 errors with my ISY. eisy seems to be working. Restarting the ISY and UD mobile didn’t help. 

Please open a ticket and include your UUID.  In addition to the UUID let us know if synchronization succeeds or fails when connection type is Portal (phone's wifi disabled).

• Thanks 1

I'm having the same issue with two separate ISYs in two different US states.

I have two ISY 994i/IR pro systems in two different houses that are showing the 404 oAuth error for the past two days. I can sync successfully with both ISYs but ,when I attempt to look at devices, the icons are grey and the 404 error occurs.  I can access both systems and control devices with eKeypad Pro.

Both ISYs show that the UD portal integration is online & registered.  Also showing the correct active services and that they are registered.

Same issue here as of this morning. Synchs fine and remote connection test successful. 

Just my devices in UD mobile don’t update itself.

Web portal fine and can login ok.

IMG_6390.png

IMG_6391.png

Edited by sdynak
Typo
14 minutes ago, cwagner2401 said:

Also UD Mobile fails both local and remote.

Please test the local connection in Settings Tab > Systems > your System > Local Connectionnection Settings (expanded) > Test Local Connection Button.  

Please post a screenshot if you get any error messages in Test Local Connection.

@Javi I am at work so cannot check local but some data points:

• UD mobile connects to my Polisy (5.8.0) fine remotely 
  • UD mobile does not connect remotely to my ISY 994i (5.3.4) - oAuthPortal Error
  • UD portal shows both systems online with the green light. 
  • Portal web access works on POLISY
  • Portal web access does not work on the ISY994i

Running latest UD mobile .60

Appears to be portal and ISY 994i related?

Edited by jwagner010

I'm having the same issue with UD Mobile on two different ISY boxes, getting:

ERROR:Connection Type: oAuthPortal, Error coce 404

Also noticed that MobiLinc is not working.

I am able to log into both ISY boxes via the my.iso.io.

I'm able to go into the settings->system->{isy box} and then it connects and I can synchronize, however when I go to the main page I get the 404 error again.

Also the "test connection" works, but still get the error from main page.

Edited by smacbride
Added more info.
2 hours ago, Javi said:

Please test the local connection in Settings Tab > Systems > your System > Local Connectionnection Settings (expanded) > Test Local Connection Button.  

Please post a screenshot if you get any error messages in Test Local Connection.

Both ISYs produce the same result

IMG_5119.PNG

Here for a friend with the exact same issue occurring with his 994i Pro IR. When click on sync everything appears to sync properly and get successful sync  confirmation.  Test of remote connection also comes up as successful. Isy is properly connected and access is available through portal and AC. He is not currently at the site so cannot test the local connection with UD mobile to confirm if that works or not. 

1 hour ago, cwagner2401 said:

Both ISYs produce the same result

IMG_5119.PNG

Click the magnifying glass to the right of “Local IP Address” label. You may need to grant access for UD Mobile to access the local network and then Local IP Address and Local Port fields should be populated.

Make sure Local Username and Local Password fields have your username & password for your controller.

Then click “ADD” to the right of Local Networks label and select your WiFi name.

Once those are done, you should be able to successfully test the local connection.