UD Mobile Favorites not updating

11 minutes ago, 4481hoods said:

Seems like the portal is not working properly. Favorites are not responding. Anyone else seeing this?

It's possible it is UDM or Portal as Favorites was recently rebuilt.  Do you see any error messages. Does the device work correctly from the Device's Dashboard?

Also please verify on 1.1.60 if using iOS

I am having a similar issue.  Logged into UDM.   There is no status on my favorites icons - Ecobee no longer shows temperatore on the icon and ELK does not show status.

When I lock or unlock a lock either from the favorites or from the device page itself, the lock responds, Admin Console shows lock status, but UDM device status does not update until I leave the screen and go back in.

Setting the ELK alarm from UDM, I have no idea if I actually set it as there is no status.

Also missing status and temp on icons of the favorites.

My UDM is on version 1.1.60.

Posted (edited)

Mine are slow to respond, sometimes they all come back, sometimes they don't.  Started happening after I upgraded the app to latest this evening. 

Edited by gages97

I was having the issue and just updated to 1.1.60. Issue continues. Some items display properly.  A couple of devices display if I tap them and then go back. Other items (some scenes but not all, all nodes from pg3 do not display). Nodes do not display status in devices tab but respond to commands