Update path for ISY994i from V4.6.2

My ISY994i is currently at Version 4.6.2.  I would like to update to Version 4.9.  Can this update be done in one step or are there incremental steps I should take?  thanks!

5.0.16C is the final release for 994i that supports zwave 300.  Upgrading from 4 to 5 may cause some quirks that you need to manually correct.  Go through all of your devices and make sure they all communicate and look through your programs.  When I updated, I recall very little in the way of issues.   As far as I know, it is totally stable, free of bugs, and supports polyglot.  If you don't have z-wave 300, you can update to 5.3.4.  I have a 994i running 5.0.16c with polyglot running on an rpi and it keeps working without any surprises.  v5 has a lot more features and aside from not supporting the latest version of polyglot, it has all the functionality of the most recent EISY.  

Make a backup, then download the update from the below link and follow instructions.