Thermostat node value

Go to solution Solved by dbwarner5,

Q: In customizing thermostat displays, it appears I'm only able to set a user mapped value for Current Temperature, not for any of the other properties (such as Mode). Is this a UD Mobile constraint or a characteristic of my thermostat? Am I missing something (likely as I'm a newbie)?

• Solution

I think you may be missing something. Here are some screen shots of my thermostats in UDMobile. 

image.thumb.jpeg.0ae3b255376d4d3bf16e73f4d1a9db7a.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.1e59aa5faefc207f6dd725ed2c7983fe.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.7baf1b7a65a5abfe4acae1cb53b5d1b1.jpeg

Make sure that the display node you chose is the correct one. I can then click on Display status and choose each one. Am in the process now of changing hte icons / colors for conditional reporting based on the status. 

• Like 1

Here are some ideas for you

image.thumb.jpeg.bb5e85c1e16aa66103d3d7c500a2591e.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ad906974ab9d210b8b1476cd5c33d4f7.jpeg

I also have conditional formatting for Heat mode --> Red with wavy lines for each of the modes and the state

If you would like to see more detail on how to set up "advanced configuration", let me know. 

• Like 1

Would be nice if you could select a different attribute for the advanced config than what is displayed in the tile. So you can show for example the temp in the tile but change the icon color if the hvac is actually cooling, heating or idle.  

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jwagner010 said:

Would be nice if you could select a different attribute for the advanced config than what is displayed in the tile. So you can show for example the temp in the tile but change the icon color if the hvac is actually cooling, heating or idle.  

agree. that would lessen the amount of tiles needed.