Problem with Spokens

I have two profiles in my Portal for separate ISYs , Chesapeake and Wolf Creek.  I recently installed two new six button KPLs at Wolf Creek. These are working as they are supposed to. All the older devices and KPLs at Wolf Creek respond to spokens in my echo devices. However, spokens will not work for the new KPLs. I have set them up in the Portal using the Wolf Creek profile but when I try using them I get the message, “I couldn’t find a device or group in these profiles”. So, it appears there is a defect in how I tried to set them up in the Portal. Any help will be appreciated.

MacBook Pro, Sonoma 14.5

ISY 994i Pro

All Insteon devices

@smokegrub Not sure how to help. I'd suggest removing from the portal Alexa connection and try adding again. 

Do you have 2 different Alexa accounts (one for each location)? Alexa should alert you to new devices found as soon as you add them and close the window in the isy portal side. I know that's what happened recently when I added a device. 

Make sure that on the Wolf Creek account that your preferred ISY matches the UUID for that location. Since you said you had two portal accounts it should, but that's one area I would check to confirm you're connecting the correct ISY with your Alexa connection account.

I don't expect anything has changed on the UD side of how things are added/connected. However, the same cannot be said for the Amazon/Echo side (that always seems to be changing and causing issues randomly). It could be as simple as removing them from the spoken list and adding them back. That's what I would try first. 

Thanks for the help but problem persists. When I use the Portal to prepare the spokens all seems to go well. But, when I use a spoken I get an audible message from Alexa that the spoken is not in that user profile. So, it is obvious there is something wrong in the linkage between the Portal and Aleza.  It looks to me like I am going to have to submit a ticket.