No internet and UUDI is 00:00:00:00:00:01

Go to solution Solved by Blackbird,

I rebooted my Polisy in hopes to get my Node servers to connect and found that my UUDI number is 00:00:00:00:00:01.  I can access the admin console but "request failed" when trying to turn on lights.  All PG3 nodes are disconnected and says I have no valid license for all my purchased Nodes.  PG3 is 3.1.23.  Problems seem to have started after I clicked an update button on my ELK node.  PG3 shows connected.  Im running ISY 5.8.3.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Happy Father's day

Edited by Blackbird

When the ISY reports that UUID, it means that something in UDX failed and is not able to supply the ISY with the correct hardware address.  You can try power cycling one or two more times and see if it corrects itself (probably give it 5 - 10 minutes after the power cycle before starting the Admin console.

If that doesn't work, you'll have to submit a support ticket and get UDI involved.

I’m actually dealing with the exact same problem. I ended up reimaging my Polisy as it was out of date and developed this issue this morning after I tried to install updates. With a fresh reinstall and running package updates I’m having the same problem again.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LHymes said:

I’m actually dealing with the exact same problem. I ended up reimaging my Polisy as it was out of date and developed this issue this morning after I tried to install updates. With a fresh reinstall and running package updates I’m having the same problem again.

Well I hope there is a fix for it.  Doesn't sound like a coincidence happening to both of us within a day or two.

Edited by Blackbird
1 hour ago, Blackbird said:

Michel had me upgrade to PG3X and now everything works.  I am so relieved. 

EDIT: It’s working! Had to physically reboot it and now it’s operating correctly with PG3X! Thanks for the info.

Did you just navigate to https://polisy.local:8443/rest/pg3x.enable to install the update? I'm attempting that and get the following error:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<RestResponse succeeded="true">
<status>200</status>
</RestResponse>EDIT:
Edited by LHymes
9 hours ago, LHymes said:

EDIT: It’s working! Had to physically reboot it and now it’s operating correctly with PG3X! Thanks for the info.

Did you just navigate to https://polisy.local:8443/rest/pg3x.enable to install the update? I'm attempting that and get the following error:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<RestResponse succeeded="true">
<status>200</status>
</RestResponse>EDIT:

That is not an error, it's what should happen.