Flumewater subscription for this node server has expired

I moved from the trial to purchased plugin.   I am on 3.1.1

this message appears: The subscription for this node server has expired

I have deleted and reinstalled the node server into the same slot.

Available purchase/install options

Version     Price Purchase Install Type Installed
3.1.1 Free Trial Free /per 1 month Install
ZIP package

3.1.1 Free Perpetual Free Install
ZIP package
Slot 11

Is this a bug or is there a workaround?

Thank you

@majkman what version of PG3x are you running?

Are you on Polisy or eisy?

If on Polisy you might need to upgrade to PG3x if you haven't. Details on that can be found in the wiki.

If you're on eisy make sure it's updated. Current version should be 3.2.27. If you're not there then you should update. 

Last option would be attempt to install in a different slot and see if that works. 

Posted (edited)

Moved from slot 11 to 14, same message: The subscription for this node server has expired

I am going to guess this is a code bug that JimBo will have to look at.

Edited by majkman

I just restarted the Flumewater NodeServer with a perpetual license and now receive the "subscription for this node server has expired" message. The nodeserver has been running flawlessly for months. I am on an a eISY running PG3X v3.2.27 / IoX v5.8.4.  Hopefully, JimBo can remedy this situation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2024 at 1:48 PM, vspete said:

Hi Jim,  thanks for the response.  Good to know who works licensing issues.  This is the first issue with licensing I have encountered. Will be nice to get your NodeServer back.  Cheers!

Please open a ticket, I will investigate the license issue.

Please include your uuid & a link to this thread.

12 minutes ago, Jimbo.Automates said:

@majkman and @vspete,

Please try to restart the plugin.  With @bmercier assistance I made some changes to the store database.

Let me know if that fixes it.

First, please go to the Plugin store and click on "Refresh Store".

Then, you can try to restart the plugin. If it has been reinstalled in an attempt to fix it, it should be reinstalled again as the installed edition will be "Free", instead of "Standard" as it should.

• Like 2

I refreshed the store :)

It seems to have been solved, the Plugin is running now. I am not sure what you mean by free/standard?   I reinstalled the standard and it seems to be working.

I enclosed the purchase options.

Thank you!!!!

image.thumb.png.2536e21bfcbbb08ebb414c56e2063784.png

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, bmercier said:

it should be reinstalled again as the installed edition will be "Free", instead of "Standard" as it should.

Performed the reinstall as directed. Version shows to be "Free" and License shows to be "Perpetuall". After reinstall, I restarted the plug-in. After running for 60 seconds, the plug-in disconnects and reports an expired license as it has done since this issue started.

After reading Gary's post I did it again (this time refreshing the store). This allowed me to choose a "Standard" rather than "Free" version to re-install.  This did the trick and the plug-in is now running correctly.

Thanks....

Edited by vspete
  • Like 1