Error restoring PLM with eisy

I am trying to replace my PLM with a new one. I turned off eisy (I have a current backup), connected the new PLM, and plugged it into the outlet replacing the old/current PLM. I rebooted eisy and logged into the Admin Console. When I select "Restore PLM", I get the following error:

image.png

I am not sure what to do/try next

Terry

Thank you for the link. I had looked for this information but didn't find it. My system is restoring now, writing updates to devices. I got another email suggestion about the cable used between the PLM and Eisy, and I switched to the cable purchased with the EISY and that seems to make the difference. I thought it was a standard console cable (RJ-45 to USB) because I bought a slightly longer one on Amazon than the one I got with the Eisy, and that one was being used when I had the earlier issue.

Well, it seems to me that that's a particularly unfortunate design choice. What possible reason is there for using a non-standard wiring configuration for what seemed to be a standard console cable RJ-45 to USB connectors?

Bummer for sure. Thanks for the help. My system is working OK with the cable purchased from UD with the Eisy, but it's shorter than I would have liked, but i can reroute the Ethernet cable to put the Eisy closer to the PLM.