Homeseer HSM200 connected to Polisy via z-wave

Hi all,

Just got a zooz 700 stick working on my Polisy... now trying to connect a homeseer hsm200 to use as a simple motion detector.    I am able to add the hsm200 to the z-wave network, and 7 items now show up in the ISY section of my admin console.    They include Notify Sensor, Basic Control 2, Home Security Alarm, Motion Sensor 1, Multilevel Sensor, Color Switch, and Multilevel Switch.   

The problem I am running into is that I cannot get anything to report a simple trigger like motion detection.    I simply want a motion detected to turn on an insteon light switch, but nothing seems to work.

If anyone has a suggestion or experience with this, I'd love to hear about it.     Thanks for any advice that is offered.

Upon further investigation, I have figured out the parameters associated with this, incluiding "OnTime" indicating how long a sensor will remain "on" once triggered.   

Follow up question...

Is there a way to have a z-wave sensor send an event such as "sensor triggered" every time it happens without waiting for an extended period of time?    The way I understand it, once a sensor is triggered (at least this HSM200), the ontime is only manageable down to a 1-minute granularity, and I am looking for 10-15 seconds.