Adding Insteon with Partial or Unknown Address

On one of my Insteon 2477S devices, the address seems to have been damaged when I removed it from service a while back.  I would like to reinstall it, but I can only read a portion of the address

It looks like xx.x0.72.  I recall when I was using the Insteon hub, I could push the set button on the device and the hub would discover it without having to enter an address

Does eisy have a similar feature - or do I have to trash my Dual Band SwitchLinc On/Off Switch device?

I tried to "Auto Discover" by selecting the device type 02.2a from the pulldown list - but it returns instantly - assuming it requires an address.

Thanks in advance

And BTW - I agree with other post about adding Insteon devices - it would wonderful if the device list could be sorted by device code (i2477S) in addition to the existing device types (02.2a) sort

Greg

The ISY does have this feature. Under the iox linking menu, press "Start Linking" at the top. Then press the set button until the switch double-beeps. Then press the button iox to complete the process

• Like 2