After power cycling of Polisy, Weatherflow NS requires “restart”

Go to solution Solved by Techman,

After a power outage or power cycling my entire Polisy (isy and PG3x), I always have to go into PG3x and click “restart” to get the data into Polisy.  FYI: the info is in the PG3x before I restart it but Polisy doesn’t know that data, so to speak. 

many suggestions?

• Solution
Posted (edited)

Are you running tha latest version of PG3x (3.2.7)?

What is your Polisy firmware and UI version?

Are you obtaining your Weatherflow data locally from the Hub or remotely?

The Weatherflow data should automatically populate your Polisy after a reboot.

Edited by Techman
On 8/31/2024 at 11:19 AM, someguy said:

After a power outage or power cycling my entire Polisy (isy and PG3x), I always have to go into PG3x and click “restart” to get the data into Polisy.  FYI: the info is in the PG3x before I restart it but Polisy doesn’t know that data, so to speak. 

many suggestions?

What you're describing doesn't sound right.  If the data is updating in the PG3x Nodes page, but not updating in the Admin Console, the problem shouldn't be in the plug-in as it is only responsible for sending the data to PG3x.

However, the only way to debug is using the log files.  Set the WeatherFlow plug-in log level to debug and then do a restart.  Wait 5 minutes or so, the download the log package from the plug-in log page.  Either post that log package here or send it to me in a PM.