ISY not found

fegelmej

The hurricane Helene caused a lot of power outages.  Mine was brief, but I've lost my EISY.  I've gone through the troubleshooting steps, but in a nutshell it does not seem to be booting.  A simple question, what color should the multifunction button be if operating correctly?  Mine remains red. I've tried factory reset, and reboot. I don't get the sense that a reset has actually occurred. It's not seen on the router, so I can't force the ISY finder to add.  Thanks for suggestions.

I tried searching for Mele problems which basically what the Eisy is and only found one power button problem. I would connect a monitor to it and see if it displays anything. Unless someone else has an idea you might have to submit a ticket to get help from UDI.

Tazman, thanks for your help.  Messed around most of the morning.  It turns out fiddling the USB-C connection in it's EISY slot will get the unit to boot, and all is well.  The question now is whether it is the charger/male, or the EISY receptacle/female that is the weak link.  I don't have another 12 v output block to compare, so will see what UD has to say. Thanks for your assistance.

• Like 1