My Lighting Current State Error and other odd observations.

This morning My Lighting; My Current State showed all my Morning On devices as off. A manual Query corrected the display.

Log shows /CONF/F, /CONF/D and /CONF/4 having -110022 and -110012 errors. I believe these are file access errors.

Also sometimes the Program Summary shows all of my programs Status as False. I normally only see this if there is a power failure and the system reboots. My power line monitor shows no Fault detections,

I also at times; in a manual Query; watch the LED on the PLM does not flash in an orderly fashion and get a module failure message, but a second try shows no errors and the LED flashes in a more orderly fashion.

The LED that normally flashes on my older 1132CU X10 controller also does not flash when the Query problem happens. This was also found in older revision ISY-99i beta firmware.

ISY-99i FW 2.7.15

2413S PLM HW:1.0 FW:92

5 Volt 500mA supply from my ISY-26

The Query problem was worse with my 2412S PLM HW:3.1 FW:85

Any thoughts?

Hi Brian,

I would not worry about the file errors (F = Flex Your Power), D (Auto DR) which in most likelihood you have not enabled.

Now, these errors are only reported at Boot up (the files do not exist) so I have to suspect that I think your ISY was somehow rebooted. So, the first thing I would like to try and figure out is if indeed this was the case. As such, would you be kind enough to check your logs and look for the Start type (the last column). Does the time for Start match what you think should have happened.

If indeed ISY was rebooted, then I would like to send you a different power supply to try.

As far as the communications errors, they might be related especially if ISY power supply is defective and it's plugged in the same circuit as your PLM.

With kind regards,

Michel

I have the power supply that was with my 2413S order I can try.

I just didn't like the locking ridge on it as it was a tight fit. Yes I verified it was the same 2.1MM as the center pin on my ISY-99i.

I also have an 8.4 Volt 600Ma one I can try.

My biggest concern was the My Lighting showing all modules Off when they where in fact On and turned on by the Morning On program.

I had never seen those errors in the log but most time I was not looking for such things. I found a few of the errors in older logs. Didn't find any except today for the /CONF/4 file.

The Query hang up was with a 2413S and the ISY-26 power supply but was worse with the 2412S supplying the power and no external one on the ISY99i.

Archived