September 6Sep 6 Trying to get used to working with my system through eisy-ui since the admin console is going away. I can't seem to find a way to disable Insteon modules in eisy-ui. I have some seasonal modules that I like to turn off when I'm not actually using them. Thanks
September 6Sep 6 Eisy-UI is a work in progress. Not all of the features in the admin console are yet available in Eisy-UI
September 7Sep 7 I have been working with the new eISY Ui Home Page and I am having a problem on creating Tiles for a button on a 2334-2 Keypad Linc Dimmer. I use this switch in the master bedroom, buttons “A & B” are for the bedroom overhead lights and button ”C” to control the light switch in the master bath. When I create a tile for this using the “C” button node, I have no way to control the bath light. I can make a tile using the bath switch itself but the 2334-2 doesn’t show the status of that light. Am I using the Home page for the wrong thing, or will this be corrected in latter releases? I do like the looks and feel of the new eISY Ui, you and your team has done a great job.
September 8Sep 8 On 9/6/2026 at 6:04 PM, MWenger said:Trying to get used to working with my system through eisy-ui since the admin console is going away. I can't seem to find a way to disable Insteon modules in eisy-ui. I have some seasonal modules that I like to turn off when I'm not actually using them. ThanksRight click -> disable
September 8Sep 8 21 hours ago, RVandergriff01 said:I have been working with the new eISY Ui Home Page and I am having a problem on creating Tiles for a button on a 2334-2 Keypad Linc Dimmer. I use this switch in the master bedroom, buttons “A & B” are for the bedroom overhead lights and button ”C” to control the light switch in the master bath. When I create a tile for this using the “C” button node, I have no way to control the bath light. I can make a tile using the bath switch itself but the 2334-2 doesn’t show the status of that light. Am I using the Home page for the wrong thing, or will this be corrected in latter releases? I do like the looks and feel of the new eISY Ui, you and your team has done a great job.Does the node have a property?If so, in the tile, you will need 2 widgets. One to display the property, and one for the button.
September 8Sep 8 Author 19 hours ago, gzahar said:Right click -> disableAll that gives me is the option to delete the module.
September 8Sep 8 If your firmware is current, 6.6.1 and eisy 1.2.2, , you should see the attached when you right click on a node Edited September 8Sep 8 by Techman
Wednesday at 04:33 PM4 days Yes the node does property but that property is "status" only, and the only buttons are "Write Changes". I have no control using the 2334-2 Keypad Linc as the control device.
Wednesday at 06:42 PM4 days On 9/7/2026 at 11:02 AM, RVandergriff01 said:I have been working with the new eISY Ui Home Page and I am having a problem on creating Tiles for a button on a 2334-2 Keypad Linc Dimmer. I use this switch in the master bedroom, buttons “A & B” are for the bedroom overhead lights and button ”C” to control the light switch in the master bath. When I create a tile for this using the “C” button node, I have no way to control the bath light. I can make a tile using the bath switch itself but the 2334-2 doesn’t show the status of that light. Am I using the Home page for the wrong thing, or will this be corrected in latter releases? I do like the looks and feel of the new eISY Ui, you and your team has done a great job.For insteon there is not direct control of a button other than the load button. To control buttons they must be in a scene, so create a tile for the scene that has the C button.
Create an account or sign in to comment