September 21Sep 21 Hi there Everyone.. I was wondering if anyone has successfully mounted a Insteon open/close sensor outdoors. I'm looking to put one on my side gate and looking for a simple solution like a waterproof case that fits nicely. Figured I'd check with the community here if someone has done this.I have a few of these sensors already so hopefully I can put them to good use :). Thanks in advance for any thoughts! Stan
September 21Sep 21 Used a couple of these mounted in a small dry box. Worked well for long time. Replaced with YoLink outdoor contact sensors after they failed. YoLink devices are great.
September 21Sep 21 Author 2 hours ago, drprm1 said:Used a couple of these mounted in a small dry box. Worked well for long time. Replaced with YoLink outdoor contact sensors after they failed. YoLink devices are great.Thanks.. I have YoLink monitoring all my refrigerators and freezers and they work great. I have like at least 3 or the Insteon devices. Any idea what box you used for the Insteon?
Create an account or sign in to comment