September 23Sep 23 This is a minor annoyance but it is exacerbated by the use of the portal username (email) and password, which are long. I use the Chrome browser and other unix boxes (for example my unifi router) are happy to sit for long periods of time (days?) without requiring a new login. The admin console is like this also. Of course I don't know if this is something unique to me or something that is some sort of a passing problem.Update: I should have said I have current with the beta repository and then the staging repo the last few days but it may have also been true at the 6.1.1 and whatever the coresponding eisy-ui level was. Currently IoX 6.1.2_8 and eisy-ui 1.3.10. Windows laptop PC with Chrome browser on flat local network. (no vlans or fancy stuff.). Eisy has a staic ip assignment in the router. Edited September 24Sep 24 by stillwater added configuration info
September 24Sep 24 I've noticed it too, but just in the past couple of days. Seemed like it stayed logged in longer a week or two back.
Thursday at 12:44 PM5 days I feel like the login times out unusually fast as well. Though with auto-fill I am able to log back in very quickly and it opens to the page I was already on, so it is not that big of a deal. Unlike the java admin console that does not auto-fill, takes forever to load, and starts at home. But a "keep me logged in" button would be nice and it would be consistent with how many other similar websites function.
Create an account or sign in to comment