Friday at 07:29 PM2 days I am on Staging 1.3.11_1 but this has been there for a few versions.JUST in the Program section (not Nodes, Integers, State, etc) about every 3-5 sections the screen has a blue line flash under the program heading.If you have activated search, it will clear the search. Both visually irritating, but mades search a race for time or unusable.hope this helps. Edited Friday at 07:30 PM2 days by sjenkins
Friday at 08:29 PM2 days Programs are re-evaluating very frequency. Not an issue but is the cause.The programs list is scheduled for virtualization which will correct, but not sure on the time frame. All improvements to original grids/lists are deferred until virtualization is complete. This is also needed for mobile implementation so is high on the list.
Friday at 09:09 PM2 days I'm on windows 11 with edge browser, I don't have the blue line issue or the search issue in 1.3.11
Saturday at 03:01 AM1 day Author Thanks @Javi for the explanation, understand you need to prioritise development just wanted it on the observed list To @Techman ’s point, I am on osx with Safari, I’ll try with a couple other browsers and see if there are differences and bring back. Maybe it’s a browser quirk.
Saturday at 10:35 AM1 day 7 hours ago, sjenkins said:I am on osx with Safari, I’ll try with a couple other browsers and see if there are differences and bring back. Maybe it’s a browser quirk.FWIW, I am on Safari and I do not notice any flashing blue line or a clearing of any search results. I just now upgraded to 1.3.11_1 beta (not yet rebooted), however. Edited Saturday at 10:41 AM1 day by oberkc
Create an account or sign in to comment