September 28Sep 28 I'm not a new user, but I might as well be. I'm having rookie trouble. For a while now I have been trying to link Zigbee open/close sensors to my Eisy, but each brand I try has different issues, so I though I'd try a sure thing- the Insteon 2843 open/close sensor instead. When I try to link it, auto-detect seems to think the device is a 2421 TriggerLinc V4.0. All I get is a heartbeat- no status info. I tried removing that device from the system and re-linking it, but instead of allowing the system to auto-detect, I selected the 2843-222 from the drop down menu. Once I put the device in linking mode and started the linking process, it changed back to "2421 TriggerLinc".How can I resolve this?Thanks for any suggestions!-Rick Edited September 28Sep 28 by rick.curl Cnat tpye 2 gud!
September 28Sep 28 Author Disregard. Got it fixed!It only appeared that the only thing that showed up was the heartbeat, but the status was actually there- just under a different name. I renamed it and updated my rules, and all is good now.!
Create an account or sign in to comment