Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

eisy-ui line spacing

Featured Replies

I am getting more comfortable with the new UI - thanks for moving in this direction - I can see it is a lot of work!

Under your work in process, I can see you mentioned customizing light and dark themes, etc. Are you also going to give the ability to adjust the line spacing? Right now the 36px spacing is way more than I need. I am currently overriding it using Stylus to 24px.

Thanks, Andy

image.png

Light/Dark/System implemented in current beta Menu > Settings > Display

The program and node data grids are scheduled to be replaced for mobile compatibility and virtualization (to fix refresh issues), so feature requests are deferred on these 2 screens until changed.

  • Author

OK Thanks, no problem. I can continue to use Stylus to get the compact version I like.

For anyone else who is interested, this is my override css. But please don't complain if it breaks anything -)

/* Override row height and CSS variables */

.MuiDataGrid-row {

max-height: 24px !important;

min-height: 24px !important;

height: 24px !important;

--height: 24px !important;

}

/* Adjust cell height and alignment to match */

.MuiDataGrid-cell {

max-height: 24px !important;

min-height: 24px !important;

line-height: 24px !important;

}

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.