6 hours ago6 hr I recently created an IoT VLAN on my Ubiquiti UDM-Pro and have moved several devices over to isolate them from the default network (LAN). By applying 2 rules, the IoT VLAN is completely accessible from the default LAN when the connection originates from the default LAN but not vice versa. The eisy is still on the default LAN. I moved my NVR to the IoT LAN and now the ping node server sees the NVR as off-line. At the same time, the ping node server can see my Ecoflow Delta Battery Back Up system which is also on the IoT VLAN. It is also confusing because my PC (on the default LAN) CAN ping the NVR on the IoT LAN and gets responses. Two more bits of information, I am using the UniFi "Virtual Network Override" to select clients to be in the IoT VLAN - the Ecoflow device is on WiFi, but the NVR is wired to one of the UDM-Pro front ports. So, can anyone make a suggestion on how to get the ping responses to the eisy?EDIT: Nevermid - apparently, changing the IP address in the ping node server requires a re-start of the node server and a 2nd instance of the ping target is created in IoX, so I just deleted the offline instance and updated all programs to reference the new instance and now it's working. Edited 6 hours ago6 hr by JTsao found a solution
Create an account or sign in to comment