Sunday at 12:18 AM5 days Hi,I just received the WebControl 8 today and am trying to add an analog node but can't seem to create the node. I included a screen shot of my configuration. Would apricate any suggestions. Thanks.Log included.New Text Document (2).txt Edited Sunday at 02:38 AM4 days by garybixler Add log
Sunday at 01:02 PM4 days Hi Gary,From your screenshot it doesn't look like there is a space between the colon and the next exclamation. Try this"Aip1": "Light Level"Tim
Sunday at 01:09 PM4 days @garybixler also I wanted to mention if you have a lot of nodes you want to add, use chat get, feed it all of your nodes and ask it to format for Json single line. That way you can copy it and paste it into web control plug in.
Sunday at 02:20 PM4 days Author @TJF1960 Thanks for the reply. I just tried variations of "aip1": "light Level" but still cant get it to add a node."Aip1": "Light Level" "aip1": "Light Level" "Aip1" : "Light Level" "aip1" : "Light Level""AIP1": "Light Level"
Sunday at 02:43 PM4 days Author @TJF1960 Good news. It appears that this variation worked. {"aip1": "Light Level"}Looks like parentheses were needed.
Sunday at 05:56 PM4 days @garybixler Yes, doggone it. I forgot about the parenthesis, I am sorry. You were persistent and got it going.If you wouldn't mind, after you play with it for a while, let me know what you think of the plugin.Thanks!Tim
Sunday at 06:51 PM4 days Author @TJF1960 Initially I thought what was in the parenthesis was to show what need to be configured. I had tried the parenthesis earlier but I didn't have the space between ": " . Thanks for pointing that out.
Create an account or sign in to comment