4 hours ago4 hr I expanded this plugin to include Smart Life compatible switches. I changed the name of the plugin to Smart Life/Tuya and dropped the reference to fans. These are din rail mounted switches that are shockingly inexpensive and at least after 1 week of use, pretty darn good. Smart Life App and Tuya App are two brands of the same product all using the same api/backend. They are only a bit over $13/ea when you buy a 4 pack. They monitor instant power, kwh consumption over time, amps, and volts. Of course you can remote control them on/off using their app or my plugin. You have to jump through a few hoops with these products to get all the parameters to enter into the plugin, but not that big of a deal. I put extremely detailed instructions at this url. https://lovintexas.github.io/udi-tuya-fan-pg3x/PLUGIN_GUIDE.html
Create an account or sign in to comment