1 hour ago1 hr We have suddenly developed an issue with one of the iPhones that we use geofencing on to control programs. The Location Access keeps changing itself unprompted from Always to While Using the App. After I change it back to Always it usually lasts a day or two before it switches itself back to While Using the App. The phone has never popped up a prompt asking whether to keep or change the location setting for UD Mobile. It's doing it on it's own for no known reason.I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling UD Mobile but that had no affect. Apart from maybe an app update or IOS update, nothing has changed with a phone that has had no issues for the past two years.Any history out there of this problem, or any ideas on what to try next to resolve it?Thanks! Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by BlackSheep
1 hour ago1 hr Is this your phone? If not then the user is likely changing the setting. Within a few days after granting permission iOS will ask the user if they want to continue to allow always access to any app given this permission. https://wiki.universal-devices.com/UD_Mobile#Permissions_iOS
1 hour ago1 hr Author 1 minute ago, Javi said:Is this your phone? If not then the user is likely changing the setting. Within a few days after granting permission iOS will ask the user if they want to continue to allow always access to any app given this permission. https://wiki.universal-devices.com/UD_Mobile#Permissions_iOSIt's my wife's phone. She is well aware of the issue and has not changed the setting when that annoying IOS location prompt pops up. If i didn't know her as well as I do, I'd swear you were correct, but I know she's not the cause of this frustrating problem.
Create an account or sign in to comment