How to replace RemoteLinc

yardman 49

Hello Michel and everyone:

I've received a replacment RemoteLinc from SmartHome to replace one that's been eating batteries.

I am still using 2.4.15 ISY firmware, as things have been running OK, and I don't want to "break anything" until we're certain that 2.5 RC1 is healthy. So if I haven't tried RC1 yet.

That being said, I cannot find a "Replace...with..." command for the RemoteLinc in version 2.4.15. Has this option been introduced with RC1??

Thanks.

Frank,

It should work if and only if you have another RL linked. If this doesn't work for you, then we have to find out why.

With kind regards,

Michel

Hello Michel and everyone:

I've received a replacment RemoteLinc from SmartHome to replace one that's been eating batteries.

I am still using 2.4.15 ISY firmware, as things have been running OK, and I don't want to "break anything" until we're certain that 2.5 RC1 is healthy. So if I haven't tried RC1 yet.

That being said, I cannot find a "Replace...with..." command for the RemoteLinc in version 2.4.15. Has this option been introduced with RC1??

Thanks.

I have three RemoteLincs and now that I checked I don't see the Replace option for any of them. 2.5 RC1.

Rand

Hello Rand and Michel:

I'm find the same thing as Rand. I don't see any option to "Replace...with.." when I right mouse clicked on my existing RL, even after I had already added the new RL to the ISY.

Best wishes,

Archived