Mem/Error Blinking

So it appears my ISY is having trouble getting an IP from my router. I've tried rebooting ISY as well as my router. I moved ISY from a switch to connect directly to my router. I've also tried swapping cables. Still no luck.

I previously had a static IP set aside for ISY, so I tried removing the reservation so that it is dynamic but I didn't see ISY listed in my status page. However, after restarting ISY when I went to my router status page I did see it listed with an IP but was unable to access or ping that IP. The router logs also showed that ISY requested an IP and one was handed out.

I then tried restarting my router and ISY again and now ISY isn't listed at all in the router and the MEM/ERROR lights are still blinking.

My scenes still seem to be responding so I know that ISY is still working and communicating properly with my devices. I'm just unable to access it via the network.

Thoughts? I don't think I have a recent backup so I'm really hoping I don't have to do a hard reset.

Thanks

-Paul

Ok. It lives! Well... kinda...

I think my router is having issues. I reset my router one more time and now ISY finally has an IP and I can connect. However, the MEM/ERROR lights do still seem to be blinking periodically.

I suspect this may have something to do with my router/ISY living in the garage. It's been well below zero all week. Was -27 the other day. In the insulated garage it has been right aroun 11 degrees the past few days.

I suspect either ISY and/or the router doesn't like the cold.....

Archived