What's in 3.1.17 (Official)

Hi,

recently upgraded from 3.1.16 and I have 2 questions:

- the console has been restarted about 9h ago and since then it has been 'linking' constantly starting just after I log in (progress bar moving slowly an d restarting from 0 about every 2-3 minutes and not available). Is this expected ?

- is this function discontinued ?

'Replace...with

This menu option allows you to replace a defective device assigned to a device name with a new device. The ISY takes care of removing the defective device address from the device name and adding the new device address into the existing device name. It will swap all the linking information from the defective device to the new device. '

thanks for your help

The Replace xxxx with ..... function is there in 3.1.17. Right click on the old node and Select Replace xxxx with ... Note that there has to be a functionally equivalent device already defined for that function to show for any given node.

I think I found out why I could not make it work. My device was inside a folder. In that case the option does not seem to show. I took it out of the folder and now have it at the root and now I can see it and it.

Thanks

Denis