Key Pad Linc Question

musicmatters

I have a keypad linc where buttons A (MAIN on/off), B, and C all control 3 Different set's of lights in my living room respectivly. I also have a scene called All On/Off that is controlled by button G. When I press buttons A,B, and C all 3 lights in the living room turn on as they should. When I then press Button G to turn everything off, the actual lights all turn off as they should, the LED on keypad Button A (MAIN on/off) turns off (its connected to one of the loads), but the LED's on buttons B and C stay illuminated.

What can I do to have the LED's on buttons B and C turn off and properly show the status of the lights being off?

Thanks in advance

The straightforward way would be to put buttons B and C into a scene controlled by button G. There are some limitations on buttons on KPLs controlling others on the same device, so that may not work (I haven't run into the limitation, but there's plenty of discussion on this forum). In that case you can create a scene with just the two buttons and make a program something like this:

If

Control 'My Keypad-Button G' is switched Off'

Then

Set Scene 'Buttons BC' Off

Else

-- no actions

Good luck!

-tom

Archived