Purchased Modules Configuration Tabs Missing

isy99user

Hi,

Purchased and installed 4 modules over some period of time (most recent the X10 module which I bought after doing the upgrade to 2.8.16 today);

However, only now getting to use the modules purchased earlier (Climate, Network, Pro).

After upgrading to 2.8.16 today and I realized the configuration tabs for all four modules are missing, i.e. climate tab and network tab is missing in the configuration tab (do the X10 and Pro modules have config tabs?)

Here's what I bought and I when I installed them

WeatherBug Module Installed on 2010-04-22

Network Module Installed on 2010-03-14

Upgrade to PRO Installed on 2009-05-01

A10/X10 Experimental Support Installed on 2011-06-14

Not sure if the config tabs for the modules were there before the upgrade or not....

No sign of (for example) the climate module when I choose "module" in a program. All that appears is "Flex Alert" and "Auto Open-DR".

BTW the X10 module is working (I can add X10 modules to the tree) ...although there is no config tab.

Although I haven't purchased the Electricity Module I *DO* have the electricity tab in the config tab, and in programs I do see two electricity related options when I choose Action->System "Electricity Demand/Price Alert" and "Maximum Electricity Alert". I also see "Electricity Pricing (Base/Current): $0.00/$0.00 in the status bar at the bottom of the screen.

Any ideas how I get the climate, network and pro modules I purchased working so I can see the config tabs for them and can access them in my programs?

Thanks

Hello isy99user,

I do aopologize for the inconvenience.

1. With the exception of Upgrade to PRO or IR, you can see a list of installed modules by going to Help | About

2. Upgrading to PRO/IR changes the product type to ISY99i PRO or /IR PRO or just /IR (Help | About)

3. There are no configuration tabs for A10/X10 module

Please do send your uuid (Help | About) to sales@universal-devices.com and we'll try to figure out what has transpired!

Again, sincere apologies.

With kind regards,

Michel

Archived