Harmony 1100/IRLinc and Executing a Program

jdheltne

I have a button configured on my Harmony 1100 that via my IRLinc Reciever is now recognized as a device on my ISY-99. My Question is, how do I set the program so that when I press the button on my Harmony it runs that program? I see how to do that via the native IR functions, but not when I use the Harmony via the IRLinc. The program simply turns several lights off.

So for example, the credit card remote that came with the IRLinc, each scene has 2 commands for Scene A. SceneAOff and SceneAOn. On the Harmony, if I want to be able to configure it so that when I press Button A (in my case "AV-Dim") it will run the SceneAOff command and in the program I have

If

Control 'AV-Dim Button' is switched On

Then

commands to turn off the lights

Now to turn the lights back on, I should be able to use button B (in my case "AV-On") that will run the SceneAOn command and in the program I have

If

Control 'AV-Dim Buttom' is switched On

Then

commands to turn on the lights

The 2nd command doesnt appear to be working, im wondering if I have to use another scene to make it work rather than the SceneAOn/Off command?

The Program examples have a problem. Both Programs will be triggered when an On command is received. Depending on which one is dispatched last that will be the resultant status. Condition the Programs with additional Status check.

If

Control 'AV-Dim Button' is switched On

And Status "some light" is On

Then

commands to turn off the lights

If

Control 'AV-Dim Buttom' is switched On

And Status "some light" is Off

Then

commands to turn on the lights

Or you can do it with specific commands. The On command turns the lights On. The Off command turns the lights Off.

Archived