Changing the lighted button indicator on a keypad.

RLIKWARTZ

I have a scene set up that uses a button on the keypad to swich a recepticle on or off. When it it's on the indicator light in the button lights. Now I want to be able to turn the scene off from a program and have the button light go off. I've tried turning the scene off, but that has no affect on the button light. It stays lit. Is there any way to turn the button light off from a program?

RLIKWARTZ

Describe the Scene. What devices are in the Scene and how are they defined, controller, responder.

A KeypadLinc button that is defined as part of an ISY Scene should turn Off when the ISY Scene is turned Off.

Under My Lighting, select the Scene name and click the Off button. Does the KeypadLinc button LED turn Off?

Lee

I have a similar issue which raises a question.

If for example, I have KeyPad B set to turn on the stair lights. (that is part of the "scene").

I then write a program to turn on the stair lights at a certain time in the evening and turn off the stair lights at a certain time in the morning.

When I write the program, should I state "at a certain time [Turn Stair Lights ON] or should I somehow include the Keypad B in the program (i.e. activate the Stair Lights through Keypad B)?

Does that question make sense? The way I have been doing it (not referencing the KeyPad within the program, I am left with the lights going off in the morning, but the keypad B still lit)

Archived