ISY is great, but is this normal?

Charlie911

Today we had a power outage which lasted thru the time for a series of drape and light actions timed off of sunset. I was gone during the period, and later found that the ISY had rebooted and had carried out these some 8-10 actions about one and a half hours after schedule. I was pleasently surprised. In contrast one drape still on an X-10 timer was still open.

I'm impressed by the recovery capabilities.

Thought the ISY finally missed a light turn-on the other day, but turned out to be a burned out bulb! Great device and outstanding support.

Charlie911,

Yes, it's normal especially if you have the run-at-reboot set on your programs.

With kind regards,

Michel

Today we had a power outage which lasted thru the time for a series of drape and light actions timed off of sunset. I was gone during the period, and later found that the ISY had rebooted and had carried out these some 8-10 actions about one and a half hours after schedule. I was pleasently surprised. In contrast one drape still on an X-10 timer was still open.

I'm impressed by the recovery capabilities.

Thought the ISY finally missed a light turn-on the other day, but turned out to be a burned out bulb! Great device and outstanding support.