Admin Console asking for login every 20 seconds?????

mike123456789

I have been using my ISY99i for two years with no issues. Yesterday I was in the admin console and after putting in my username and password everything seemed fine. About a minute later it asked me for my user/pass again (pre-populated so all I had to do was click 'okay'). Now about every 20-25 seconds it has me re-authenticate. I was running 2.8.4 so I thought an update may fix the issue so I updated to 2.8.16 with no issues. The re-authenticate still pops up every 20ish seconds. Anyone else have this trouble? I would love to get this corrected ASAP if anyone has any insight into how to fix it that would be awesome.

Also, just noticed that the admin console doesn't show the current status of any devices any longer.

Thanks,

Mike

I have tried both Chrome and IE using Avast AV. My situation doesn't have anything to do with the PC going to sleep.

I did just try it on one of my other PCs (don't know why this wasn't my first step to troubleshoot) and it worked perfectly, no reauth prompt every 20 seconds... Now I just have to figure out what has changed on my one machine. First thought is Java update gone bad, but both are running same java version. Will play with it and report back if I find a solution.

Thanks.

Archived