ELK RP Software needed

Guest w1cked

I just got my Elk system installed but don't have the software to program it and get it talking to my ISY.

i have contacted ELk but I probably won't get anything from them till monday due to it being Thanksgiving

tomorrow.

:cry::cry::cry:

If any one can let me get a copy i would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Jorge

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Your welcome. Although they are up to version 2.0.16 now. Though, frankly, I am not sure what the differences are. I am sure that version will work just fine.

Here is the newest version

http://www.4shared.com/file/PrhdVb_D/El ... l2016.html

We bought a home with ELK installed by previous owner.  The previous owner helped install the software to access it on another computer of ours that crashed so I no longer have the software.  We now have a MacBook Pro.  Will this software work on the Mac for the Elk?  Hate to download something questionable.  Thanks!

We bought a home with ELK installed by previous owner.  The previous owner helped install the software to access it on another computer of ours that crashed so I no longer have the software.  We now have a MacBook Pro.  Will this software work on the Mac for the Elk?  Hate to download something questionable.  Thanks!

Elk doesn't make a mac version.

We bought a home with ELK installed by previous owner. The previous owner helped install the software to access it on another computer of ours that crashed so I no longer have the software. We now have a MacBook Pro. Will this software work on the Mac for the Elk? Hate to download something questionable. Thanks!

Install VirtualBox (free) on your Mac and install the ElkRP software on it. Find and install the free Win10 beta/preview version if you dont have a Windows key. Hope this helps.

I would presume you can use the sign up page on Elk's website. They might want a bill of sale, you may be able to send them the one for your house and they might honor that. You will also need the serial number from the bottom front of the unit.

Yes you are right sorry for the mistake. Hopefully this will be resolved with Elk soon. I wonder if as a workaround if you right click on properties of the program, then go to the compatibility and try running it as XP or Win7 mode. I was going to test this myself but haven't had time to load the ElkRP software on my Win10 PC. I'm sure Elk has tried this right...???

• 1 year later...

I am looking for the emk m1 programming software. i tried to follow the link to it above, but i was unsuccessful in downloading. can anyone get me a current copy? i am trying to set up remote access and lighting/thermostat automation.

RW

I am looking for the emk m1 programming software. i tried to follow the link to it above, but i was unsuccessful in downloading. can anyone get me a current copy? i am trying to set up remote access and lighting/thermostat automation.

RW

You can download it from Elk's website after you sign up for an account with them. They will need the serial number from your M1.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
On 9/6/2015 at 11:52 AM, iowaj said:

Can you repost it again? looks like is expired

• 1 month later...

Looking for Elk RP software with firmware 5.2.10.

I have an M1G that has worked flawlessly for years, but is now having issues. The small laptop that I used to program the M1G is now dead.

I have a backup of my programming information, but when I try to import/restore the file with the latest RP software 2.0.38, it  says the file firmware is 5.2.10 and cannot open with firmware 5.3.10.

Does anyone know if older software is available. I'm not sure which RP software would included the 5.2.10 firmware.

TIA, Frank

Archived