ISY 99 PRO IR ICON meanings

Reece

Is there a place that I can find all the various ISY 99 Icons that are placed in front of a device in the my lighting menu and what they mean? I saw a new one today (A " N " with a red ball at each end). I have 4 2420M motion detectors and I don't get this symbol for the others. Have tried reseting the motion sensors. The only way I could get all 4 to register in the ISY99 was to remove everything else and just put in the motion sensors. I am new to Insteon and the ISY99. I keep trying to get a layout with all the devices but it seams after I get 30-40 devices in the system it starts becomming very selective in its ability to add another device. For instance putting in a new device will fail with Writting highwater mark failure over and over or it will simply ignore the device (No visible sign that it attempted to add the device) but if I start with a new fresh layout it will take the problem device on the first attempt. This tends to make me think the device is OK but perhaps their is some order to which I should add devices?

Thanks, Rick

Archived