Am I bricked???

fasttimes

I just ran the firmware update (I took a backup as usual) and now the web interface wont start.

I'm getting a flashing error light with some of the other lights green. I can't even ping the device. What do I do?

Everything was working fine for months, this happened immediately after the firmware upgrade.

Hello fasttimes,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Please do not factory reset. We have to figure out what's causing this problem. If you have Error and Mem light blinking simultaneously, then the problem is that ISY is not able to get an IP address from your router. If this is not the case, please do be kind enough to call us (or submit a ticket) so that we can get to the root cause.

With kind regards,

Michel

I have the same problem Added a venstar stat it worked fine the night I installed it.The next morning it would not communicate with ISY or smartlinc.Factory reset thermostat and in the process unplugged ISY.Everything worked fine last night still having trouble syncing smartlinc then this morning ISY ERROR and MEMORY lights are blinking?

HELP?

TIM

The ISY User Guide (page 60) indicates MEM and ERR LEDs blinking indicates the ISY is not able connect to the Ethernet network. Suggests checking cable between the ISY and the Router/Modem along with rebooting Router/Switch.

In addition was a static IP address defined to the ISY and perhaps that IP address is no longer valid.

Hi Lee

Thanks,I had a issue with slow internet last week cable company suggested it might be my router after some test.I was able to get back in to the ISY it states "XML Parse error" I tried unplugging my router it worked but for a wile now I'm going to factory reset....

Getting closer googled factory reset and I just did a update 7.6.1 last week on airport extreme and other people are having problems with the update.

Tim

Archived